Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!



We started off the New Year by going on a Polar Bear Ride with our SCRC friends. About 80 of us met for breakfast at Crackle Barrel this morning then we took off on a short 55 mile motorcycle ride through the 30 degree temperatures. It was fun...cold...but fun. LOL! I actually rode as a Fender Bunny on the back of Toms bike today. Something I don't do too often (actually this only makes the 3rd time) but I didn't trust my reflexes today due to me being sick and the fact that I may have just partied a little too hard last night at the New Year Eve party. LOL! Oh, well, what can I say? It was fun!

So, I guess since this is the 1st of the year I should consider making some resolutions that I know I will give up on but the fact of the matter is that I begin the initial effort of at least writing them down. LOL!

My 2009 Resolutions
#1 - Keep in touch with my cousins. I miss having them in my life and I want to get closer to all of them this year. I would actually like to get all of us together for a family reunion sometime this year if at all possible. I miss my Peeps!
#2 - Exercise regularly. I really need to get up and exercise at least 3 times a week. I have a tread mill in my bedroom, a Wii fit, and a membership to the gym. Why am I not using them all?

That's all I can think of. Those should be fairly easy to keep. We will see though...

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

jan williams said...

I hope you are feeling better..I bet that was so much fun!!! I need to write down my resolutions..maybe I would stick to them better!!!!