Friday, November 7, 2008

What a beautiful fall


I feel blessed to live in such a beautiful part of this amazing country. Tennessee is always so lush and green in the spring and so vibrant and full of color in the fall. We just had our first cold snap so the trees just turned amazing shades of reds, golds, and oranges. Yesterday it warmed up a bit and Tom and spent our day off riding our motorcycles in the smokey mountains. We had an amazing time and took tons of pictures (all of which are still in the camera LOL!). Here is a photo I took on my cell phone of my bike and a yellow maple in the background.

3 comments:

Hollye said...

I'm still having a hard time picturing you as a motorcycle mama.

Chantele said...

oh girl, I have found my passion in life! For so long I was just Tom's wife or Codey and Tanners mom...now, I am finally ME again. I can't even begin to tell you how good it feels to be on my bike riding through the curves...it is amazing!!! You should come riding with me sometime

jan williams said...

Beautiful picture!!! I need to find me!!!!!