Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BUNCO!


Yep! I am a Bunco playing fool. Well, not really...but last night I was on a roll. I ended up winning the most games (29) and the most Buncos (6). I walked away with a really nice prize - thanks Penny!!! I'm just a sub. I don't actually belong to my own Bunco group but hopefully that will all change soon. This weekend I plan on printing out invites and giving them to all my neighbors. I hope at least 11 of them will want to play and we will start our own neighborhood Bunco group!!! Cross your fingers for me that all goes as planned.

Chantele

3 comments:

jan williams said...

I wish I lived closer, cause I would play for sure!!! I love Bunco. We use to have a neighborhood bunco group and we played for two years and then three of the girls were getting divorced and lost interest...

Anonymous said...

Hi

First of all congratulation to you on your these achieves. There are so many people proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Hi

Congratulations on your these achievements.